Monday, March 26, 2012

Sharing an Opportunity

Hellllooooo Everyone.

I have been so busy stepping that I have not been blogging!!!  Tsk Tsk, I know.

I have lots to catch you all up on, but just a few minutes to spare right now.  What I am going to do is do a few mini blogs over the next week or so to make sure I get all the updates in. :) :)

As you all know, I am a Life Coach.  I started coaching when I realized that it would give me a much greater opportunity to work with and empower people at even greater levels than I could with personal training alone. 

The main reason I wanted to keep the page active was because I saw the benefit it was providing to so many, myself included.  As my life progresses I want to develop more programs and ways of interacting with people on a large level like the 1 Year 1000 Challenge page

In this blog I wanted to share with you one of  those programs.  Carpe Diem Insights, my once a week, email based coaching program. 

Carpe Diem Insights is a program I began in 2009 and the participants of it have had tremendous success. 

How does it work you might ask?

Well, before I explain that, let me ask you this:  Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?  Do you want to have better relationships?  Do you want to make more money?  Do you want to be in better shape?  Do you want to be happier?

If you answered Yes to any of those questions then YOU are exactly who will benefit from Carpe Diem Insights!

Every Monday you will receive an email that will focus on a "topic of the week."  The week's topic will be something that highlights the pillars of life WE ALL want to enhance in one form or another: Relationships, Financial, Health, Emotional, and Mental. 

From the week's chosen topic, I will provide you with my best insights, tools, tips and tricks, to take the topic of the week and use it to take action, (to Seize the Day) on an area in your life you want to ENHANCE.  If you are willing to do the work and TAKE ACTION, you CAN: improve, enhance, alter, add benefit to, and change your life.

Here's another way to look at it:  Have YOU ever  looked at one of those pictures (LIKE THE ONE BELOW) you know the one's where you see one image and are 100% certain there is one image and one image only (in other words, only one way of viewing the world).  Then someone comes along and points out a different way of looking at it and suddenly you see another image that you never thought was there (a new, more empowering way to view the world).  (Note in the picture below there are two faces and there is also a glass)  That is, in essence, what Carpe Diem Insights is: it is a new, empowering way of looking at life and the challenge's that come with it.  And the tools you will be given WILL help you tackle those challenges when they arise.

People who have participated in the program have gotten a tremendous amount of value from Carpe Diem Insights.

The program begins April 1st, with the first email coming out on Monday, April 2nd.  At this time I am only opening Carpe Diem Insights up to 30 People.

The first 30 people to sign up are "in," and everyone else will unfortunately have to wait for a future date. 

Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?  Do you want to have better relationships,  Do you want to make more money?  Do you want to be in better shape?  Do you want to be happier? 

If you are ready and want to work towards enhancing your life, I hope you will join me in participating in Carpe Diem Insights.  Together we can work towards YOU living the life YOU Desire.

Remember to sign up fast, as space is limited to only 30 people!  Here's is the link: http://www.jessebrisendine.com/carpe-diem-insights.php

Enjoy the picture,

Carpe Diem,

Jesse

3 comments:

  1. I already signed up a couple days ago!

    Oh, and there are lots of things you can "see" in that picture than just the glass and faces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! I am excited to have you be part of the program :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sign me up too! I need some Insight:)

    ReplyDelete