Sunday, December 24, 2017

3 Ideas to Improve Your Life

Hello and Merry Christmas (at the time of this writing December 24th, 2017)

It does not feel very much like Christmas in my little beach town of Santa Barbara.  The weather has been very warm. There has been the ongoing Thomas Fire which is now the largest in California's history. The result of this had much of Santa Barbara and surrounding areas evacuated and left many local businesses empty and deserted.

Anytime "life" happens, I always try to take a step back from it and think: "what is their to learn from this? What lesson(s) can I take away? How can I use this to make my life better? What can I extrapolate from this that I can share with others to help them make their lives better?"

I distilled all these thoughts/feelings down into this week's "Weekly Wisdom" training which I hosted on my Facebook page. In this training I talk about:

The power of changing the context of your problems.

One huge mindset shift that may lead to an enormous positive financial shift.

How we can instantly enhance our life by celebrating hero's and showing a deep appreciation for all.

If you have any questions about what I covered in the below training, feel free to leave them in the comments, or you can email me by clicking here.



Carpe Diem,

Jesse

http://www.jessebrisendine.com

http://www.facebook.com/1year1000challenge

.

1 comment:

  1. This website is giving amazing information. Very informative and motivational blog.
    Lifecoach

    ReplyDelete