Sunday, May 31, 2015

Conversations with John Aspra The Epicurean Cowboy

Hi,

Today marks the beginning of a new journey that I want to invite you on.

The new journey...

I won't say too much here, at this time, as most is said in the video.

The video is 15 minutes and I really hope you watch the entire thing - it is important.

As you watch, allow yourself to reflect on your life and the life you have ahead. 

I will be greatly appreciative of your feedback and your help in bringing attention to this journey.

My intention is two fold, part 1 is stated in the video, and part 2 is to inspire those who this touches to live with purpose and passion.

Carpe Diem,

Jesse

www.jessebrisendine.com
www.facebook.com/1year1000challenge





Click here to watch the video in Youtube

1 comment:

  1. I would love to help out with this organization. I am exited to see what you two have in store.

    ReplyDelete