Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 4/5

The list is coming along. As I get more and more organized I feel more and more like I can actually do this.  I am not going to lie, I have had a ton of moments of fear and frustration - plenty of "what in the hell was I thinking...1000??!!!! thoughts."  Yesterday I enjoyed a delicious authentic Greek lunch of "Gyros" with two good friends, (I can't believe I never have tried Greek food before) It was a mix of beef and lamb.  I could not stop thinking about the scene in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" when the family is informed that the boyfriend does not eat meat so they compromise and say, "OK! I'll make Lamb."  I also got another Blog going for another business venture - Grannie Gore.  More on Grannie Gore later :) 

Today I took on a physical challenge - going up and down the SBCC stadium steps on my hands and feet, ala, Spider Man Crawl.  There are 84 steps total.  I have a whole new appreciation for Spider Man, man going up was not that bad, but going down... sooo hard.  It was a great challenge and I think I may keep at it and see if I can work up to 10 non stop by the end of the year.

One thing I have really enjoyed about this challenge is that I notice it does get me to think differently than I would and it does force me about of the everyday routine.  So far it is mixing things up and making me explore little things in life that I may not have otherwise.  I am excited to see where this takes me as I continue to build momentum. :)

Carpe Diem,

Jesse

2 comments: