I had no idea what I ate could be so exciting and cause such a buzz!
Many of you wrote to me and asked, "What the heck is in that smoothie I see you drink?"
Before I get to the smoothie, I am really excited to share a couple of updates with You:
- I am going to start offering online seminars. This will be your chance to work with me in a small group. We will cover, in depth, a range of topics from: Facing fears, Over coming adversity, How to make more money, How to create the relationship you have always wanted, and many many more. Keep your eyes out for notifications of when these will begin.
- My FIRST BOOK, "Ouch My Heart Is Broken, A Heart Break Survival Guide," should be available on Amazon.com and Kindle by the end of this month. I will let you all know! Thank you so much for the support and encouragement.
- I have an awesome new fitness program that I have developed! This program will literally melt the fat off of you in 28 days and leave you with a flatter, more defined, stomach. I am working at putting the finishing touches on it, stay tuned for more info and when you can sign up!
- I mentioned it a couple of weeks ago, but I am going to start offering special promotions, discounts, and services, exclusively for those of you who subscribe to my newsletter. Don't miss out, subscribing is free, and I promise it will be worth a read. Click here to subscribe.
Ok, back to the SMOOTHIE!! MMMM, my mouth is watering just thinking about it! :)
I started to answer a couple of the emails, but then thought, why not just video me making it so you can see the whole process and then you can make it yourself.
So I did! :)
Watch the video below to see how I make my delicious and nutritious smoothie.
To recap, here is the ingredient list. Remember you can modify the serving sizes based on your specific nutritional needs.
- An Orange
- Scoop of natural/organic peanut butter
- Scoop of protein powder
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed
- A cup of water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of chia seeds
- A scoop of fiber