Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Honoring a Friend... Happy 41st Birthday Paul

Hi all,

The blog is going to be switched up a little bit these next two weeks so that I can use it to communicate with all of you about the up and coming International Sunrise/Sunset around the world event.

As many of you know, my best friend was killed in a car accident late last year.  I wanted to do something special to honor him and celebrate what would have been his 41st birthday on September 12th.

What I have done is organize an event that has two parts to it.  You can view the event information in its entirety by clicking here.

This event means so much to me and I wanted to try to convey just how important it is to me so I recorded this video to share with you all.

I hope that the video motivates you to take part in Paul's birthday celebration on Friday, September 12th, 2014.

Paul Walker was my best friend.  I miss him everyday... this is one small gesture that I feel will help keep a part of him alive.

Carpe Diem,

Jesse

p.s. please share the event info and video with your friends and family.  I need all of you to reach the goals I have set.



To view the event on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/events/1468415000077566?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A22%7D&aref=22&ref=bookmark

Suggested hashtags: #InternationalSunriseSunsetDay #1Year1000Challenge #HappyBirthdayPW


To donate to Reach Out World Wide, use this link: https://donate.roww.org/fundraise?fcid=339063


Suggested hashtags: #HappyBirthdayPW #ROWW #ISupportROWW #DonateToROWW

1 comment:

  1. I think it is wonderful that you are honoring your friend, such a special and beautiful person. I have sent in my donation and plan to participate in the sunrise/sunset event. I too, think it should be an annual event to honor Paul. A great birthday present to his organization to keep his legacy alive! Thanks Jesse

    ReplyDelete