Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3

Yeaaa, thanks to the three of you who are my first "followers" i know longer feel like I am lonely and rambling to myself in cyber space.  Thank You!

I was stressed going into today wondering what I would do... I needed at least one thing to accomplish and my work schedule was packed.  I did not have my list organized so I could reference easily - "No I thought, I can't be defeated on only day 3!"  When suddenly, fate intervened.  I was explaining my dire situation to a friend when she stopped me and said she had to run to the store.  "Why?" I innocently inquired.  "I need to get tampons," she responded!  No sweeter words had ever passed through my ears.  Buying tampons for a female friend just so happened to be one of the things on my list.  So after much begging and pleading I got her to agree and wait until today and allow me to go and buy her tampons for her!  (THANKS FRIEND)!! 

I am happy to say the list is now much more organized and after some more planning today I will be really ready to start tackling this challenge head on.  Check out what it all looks like so far!

Carpe Diem,

Jesse

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... And how did it make you feel? Just out of curiosity can you tell us why that made your list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was just one of those things that as a guy, you typically never do. Especially if you are a single guy. The list is made up of a mix of challenges, experiences, adventures etc... some of which are meant to take me out of my comfort zone. This is one of the comfort zone ones. I honestly could not stop laughing and now I know I can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound just like my husband! He had to do it once and laughed the whole time. He said the thing is no one really cares --- it's only your actions (laughing the entire time) that makes everyone stare!! Good job keep up the work!

    ReplyDelete